Here we go again.

Once they get an idea, they stick to it until they get it their way. And lots of guys still hunt Ca. I haven't hunt this state for over 12 years. I did take the grandson pig hunting last spring, I was just along for the ride. Not a hunter friendly state.

Gonna cost about $25.00 to shoot 1 shotshell at that duck here real soon in CA...Somebody gonna come up with an eco friendly wad that costs 12.50 a round to make ..then of course you have at least a 50% market up on said wad..so there you go ..$25 a shell..at a minimum..ahh...CA.. And nope..never had one Econ class in college...not one..LOL..

So plastic is the culprit? Don't want plastic in the ecosystem? Fine, but I'll bet that one million times more plastic bottles end up in the ecosystem than plastic wads, if that. Why not ban plastic bottles? You young guys---pardon my preaching---better get out there in November and vote. CA poli's are doing everything possible to make it impossible to hunt or shoot. Could end up like Europe in a generation or two. And Mr. Hatchet, on Feb 6, one day after they split you open like a salmon on a cedar plank, ALL the pain will be gone and shortly thereafter, the sewer system wherever you live will be overloaded with a clog of feces the size of Roseanne Barr's ass.

• Haha
Reactions: YETI and HATCHET1
Doc..I've been on a special cocktail since becoming an option addict..I shit like a goose daily ..I'm extremely thankful for that ..I,ll take the small victorys!! And I can't wait...I heard chicks dig scars!!

Reactions: YETI

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu