Hey folks noob here

Mocha a

Feb 10, 2013
Hey folk new guy here. Just wanted to stop by and introduce my self. Just got started in hunting and I am hook. Started late in the game but I am hooked. Just got back from a week long hunt in D11. Although I came empty handed, with no buck I had lost of fun. Saw lots of doe and it was awesome. I had a rush the first time I had a staring contest with a doe. Even better was when I was able to sneak close enough too see their eyes up close. Well can't wait to go again. Also any tips would be great.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu