history

Got to watch that when are shop was closed for 7 weeks! It's on a little to late now for my old ass.
1eaa4eb24bd9fbdcb4695920325b348f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Have Gun Will Travel, Raw Hide (with a super young Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates), Wagon Train, Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, The Rifleman, The Rebel (Johnny Yuma), The Lone Ranger, Zorro, Cheyenne. Don’t know if I could pick a favorite but Have Gun Will Travel ranks petty high for me.

Great one but comes on only once a week sunday night 10.30 and I'm usually in bed by then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

got to see Merle in mobile al. when I was stationed in Pensacola fl, he sang my song "okie
from Muskogee". I was born and raised there. the old home place is gone and the last time
I checked on the internet the area near where my home was located was totally bare. shortly
before I joind the Navy they built a "container corp of America" across the street from our house.
last time I went by there in '09 when my mother passed away, there was only 1 house still on
the street. there is no reason to go back now but I sure have some good memories of that area.
be safe

My wife and I have discussed going out to beaches, etc. but like Longbow stated, public restrooms every where are closed. So I welded up my own bumper dumper...if you have a privacy tent, just need to line bucket with a bag, maybe even throw in a little kitty litter. and you're golden.

Attachments

• IMG_7969.JPG
    IMG_7969.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 8
Back