Hit list buck down!

Love that you have yours son's, brother, nephews, cousins, neighbors, strangers, homeless and any one else you can find to take into the hills.....lol

I also love your consistency killing big bucks......

Well done guys. Let us know the Green gross when you get a tape on him.

WOW, that's one hell of a buck! Congrats to all!!!

I've had to do the overnight thing three times. Found two of the three and I don't believe the third one had a fatal wound. We owe it to these animals to do our best on recovery so great job to all of you for sticking to it!

BuckHunter said:
Well done guys. Let us know the Green gross when you get a tape on him.
Well I am not sure how accurate this is but it looks like he will go 98 ??? No mass .

Nice buck.....again ;D

When does the show start airing? I keep looking for promotions on the Outdoor channel but must be missing them! lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu