House in Poway

Most of it will be in the stock market. I have learned a lot this year, but if we take proceeds from it and invest even low rate of returns will pay for rent of a similar home. We may even use a portion of it to purchase a business.
I hope the Market pays off for you . I guess if you get lucky or even have the skill you can make money in there . I'm kinda leary as to what the market will bring now with Biden . Obama did nothing for my 401k and most of that is tied to low risk mutual funds but with Trump my rates are an easy 10% or better . I grew it 40k under Trump without contributions I cannot say that for the previous admin . But you are right it takes $$ to make money . My Father in Law plays the market thats his job now that he's retired does quite well for himself he is all about looking for tips and watching stocks . I almost choked the last time he came out to California we took the wives to Ulta and he asked me what that place is I said oh thats where all the girls go to buy their makeup place is always busy !!Then he tells me 6 months later hey Dave thanks for the tip on Ulta I made 18K !!!! :eek: WTF?? and no he did not offer to share ...........

Back