howdy fellers!

WingWhacker

Jul 30, 2014
san dimas
Good afternoon guys and girls. My name is Steve, I'm currently living in San Dimas CA. With my wife and brand spanking new baby boy. I've been lurking on this site for a few years.I never joined because I felt I didn't have anything to offer the forums mostly because I haven't been hunting as much as I'd like to. I grew up in the Pasadena are and frequented the San Bernardino are to visit my dad as a kid. My father is an avid duck Hunter and dabbled in upland game birds. As a kid he instilled good hunting ethics in myself and my brothers. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum AND looking forward to my first report after dove opener. Happy hunting and stay safe!

Welcome aboard Steve. Glad you decided to sign up on the SCH forum.

Welcome Steve. Good luck on the opener. I hope you get out and scout for deer too, and report back. Some of the best threads in the forum start with good observations or questions from hunters fresh out of the field.

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu