Hunt Shape

I have to start doing that too, Cowels is close by my shop so if it is done early I can also be at work on time... let me know If I can join you the next time guys.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
I work with a wildland firefighting crew and during the off season we train with our packs filled with a few gallons of water and dump the water at the top of the hill so the way down is a little less stressful on the knees.

I also do a lot of Hip/knee/ankle mobility and stability exercises combined with core work. As fire season approaches, I keep my pack loaded of the downhill but walk super carefully.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu