hunted D11 sulfur springs area yesterday eve.

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
went up to the sulfur springs area of d11 yesterday...alot of track and a ton of mountain quail....but no sightings of deer...gonna hit it up on Sat. again hopefully with better luck if my gouty big toe allows me :p

I wish you success, and admire you willingness to put the effort into going with a bum toe.

I know what it is like to hunt in pain myself. Pretty much from the moment I start until I'm back in the truck my feet are in pain (and unfortunately those aren't the only things that hurt :( ).

I hope you bag yourself a nice one! :)

I can hardly get out of bed a get down the stairs without pain, but for some reason………. it all goes away when I put on boots and camo.

Good luck out there.

ok went back to d11 this past weekend...hunted the chilao flats area...man alot of that poodle dog bush up there..saw some does then decided to hunt alittle lower down the road to avoid the PDB...i was told it only grows above 5000 feet...found a great spot and i am looking forward to hunting it this coming weekend... :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu