Hunters ed?

Chilonaeads

Nov 17, 2014
Ok so I need my hunters ed and I found the course online it says that it gives the certificate at the end of the course and I have to pay for it. Also it says that it is for the state of Cali now is this a good idea to do? Or should I go take my course at a place out here? I just don't have the time to sit through one of those courses right now. The website says it's a lifetime certificate. Does that go for the same as a class I would sit through?

If your local to San Diego I would go here. Its an all day course for only $20.

http://www.dougswildernessadventures.com/CUSTOM-HUNTS-CLASSES.html

Chilonaeads said:
Ok so I need my hunters ed and I found the course online it says that it gives the certificate at the end of the course and I have to pay for it. Also it says that it is for the state of Cali now is this a good idea to do? Or should I go take my course at a place out here? I just don't have the time to sit through one of those courses right now. The website says it's a lifetime certificate. Does that go for the same as a class I would sit through?
If you do the online course you still have to do a half day with an instructor, the certificate is only good for a portion of the certification. If you are from North County my hunting partner is a certified instructor and gives classes in Escondido, I can send you his info.

CMPeterson said:
Chilonaeads said:
If you do the online course you still have to do a half day with an instructor, the certificate is only good for a portion of the certification. If you are from North County my hunting partner is a certified instructor and gives classes in Escondido, I can send you his info.

Cory - post the info so others can revert back to it please...

NBK said:
CMPeterson said:
Chilonaeads said:

Cory - post the info so others can revert back to it please...
Done

In answer to your other questions, it is good for life and I'm pretty sure all states reciprocate so with the exception of some specific zones in Alaska, the CA hunter ed certificate is good in all other states as a prerequisite for obtaining a hunting license.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu