Hunting boots?

ktkheatsfan

Sep 25, 2013
Hi all, me and my brother were wondering if we get waterfowl hunting boots how would they hold up in a rocky terrain? We want to get a pair but don't know how the grip would be.

waterfowl boot? are you talking about rubber boots like this? http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse.cmd?N=1102525&WTz_l=SBC%3BBRprd721673

they blow in the rocks, what are you trying to do?

Rubber boots aren't designed to be wore in rocky terrain......Wet, muddy, flat......Yes......Not steep or rocky.......Same question.......What are you trying to do with them?

Yes like those Aeon. I was just checking to see if I could perhaps go with just a part or rubber boots for an all purpose terrain or if I needed different boots for different things.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu