Hunting Club

I am booked on Cummings Ranch (6000 acres).
Are you familiar with it?
The club also has Benz Ranch (3000acres) that butts up on the west side of Cummings.

Here one of many this morning in a zone everyone say there is no deer. Plus there is bigger ones out there too. You just have to really look and put time in. Most public land hunters are road hunters. Not all but most. I'm after a huge forky that looks to be 28 wide. And about 180 on the hoof. Last year the warden told my buddy no one would get a deer cause of the low numbers. But I could 20 deer in one canyon. And we took two bucks. We shot young buck for meat but the SoCal trophies are out there.

.image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't belong to WU, but have buddy's that belong. If I had the money I would join. I hear it's $3,500 to join and 1,700 per year.

Whats the cost on something like that?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

It costs $1500 initiation to join and then the yearly dues.
They have multiple packages from about $600 to $1700 per year.
The $600 is limited to I think 6 hunts per year and the $1700 is unlimited birds and fur barers with guests to all 100 or so ranches.

It costs $1500 initiation to join and then the yearly dues.
They have multiple packages from about $600 to $1700 per year.
The $600 is limited to I think 6 hunts per year and the $1700 is unlimited birds and fur barers with guests to all 100 or so ranches.
I'm too poor for that.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu