Hunting partner wanted

M

mike

Hellos everyone I'm new to this form and hunting my name is mike and I live in hemet at the Time but I'm moving to Yucaipa soon and I don't no any other hunters in either areas and would like to meet some people to go scouting and hunting with I have my hunting license and upland game tag and I will get other tags if needed So I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes and I can chip in for any funds that are needed to do so thanks

Welcome Mike,

Hopefully someone will chime in.......Tough getting a good hunting partner, but offering to pay your fair share is a good start......I may suggest joining a shooting range or see if there's a hunting organization that has meeting nearby (National Wild Turkey Assoc,, Quail Forever, Ducks Unlimited, etc.)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu