Hunting spots

Jlane1978

Jun 22, 2015
Temecula
I'm going to need everyone's secret spot. No need to worry, I won't hunt it. I just don't want to stumble into someone's spot and ruin your hunt :mad:

41.163955,-86.942521
Here you go. You can hunt it when I'm there if you like. Just try not to crowd me. :)

e9c70909626cfc0b7b931ad1e815a954.jpg

I'm gonna save those gps cords and give them to the next person that asks me where I deer hunt. I wouldn't be lying if I said I've seen monster deer their.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic is from last year but I am sure that the place is still teaming with bucks. So you wont be lying for sure!!

Attachments

• 2e7enebu.jpg
    2e7enebu.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 41
That one on the right is a friggin toad. There gonna be there again this year for the water that's for sure

Would like to get a better pic of him this year. There were three more in the feeder and between the rocks

Matt,

You been holding out on us with a picture like that?......Post 'em up buddy, post 'em up..... 8)

ps......My guess is that those bucks have the original Juanito Ranch gene in them....... ;)

pss.......Here's a dead one...... :-\

Attachments

• golf tourney 11-15-10 003.JPG
    golf tourney 11-15-10 003.JPG
    530.8 KB · Views: 31
Not holding out Steve the only pic I got from the tram as we drove by gotta get a better pic this year! Nice pic of what I would love to do to the deer at the park!

I have a standing offer in with Safari Park employees in case the decide they need some depredation.

SurfNHuntSD said:
Bonejour said:
I have a standing offer in with Safari Park employees in case the decide they need some depredation.
Haha. Stay away from the lion pen though. (Too soon??)
Haha yeah. Good idea to avoid shooting an animal with a given name or a special talent. I always check pigs for stuttering before I kill them.

Bonejour said:
SurfNHuntSD said:
Bonejour said:
Haha. Stay away from the lion pen though. (Too soon??)
Haha yeah. Good idea to avoid shooting an animal with a given name or a special talent. I always check pigs for stuttering before I kill them.
LOL

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu