I don't shop at dicks, do you?

Dicks has been anti-2A for a long time (at least about ~2016 if not longer).
here is an article from 2018.

that's not what I've heard...
Thought you folks were so supposed to keep that kinda stuff under raps in your community? Now everyone knows..thanks alot..so much for don't ask...don't tell..wow

• Haha
Reactions: 180ls1
I never find what I need at Dicks. Occasionally some camping essentials and such. Dicks is mostly an overpriced sports store that caters to families whose kids are in team sports and for moms who like to show their outfits at the Gym. I don't see Dicks not selling firearms or related products to be a loss for most outdoorsmen.

I buy ammo and other miscellaneous for hunting at 5 Sporting Goods.

I went to Dicks in San Diego when I got my boat in October. Wanted to get some life vest. They said they were a seasonable item and didn't have any. Really, San Diego weather and season item?

I went to Dicks in San Diego when I got my boat in October. Wanted to get some life vest. They said they were a seasonable item and didn't have any. Really, San Diego weather and season item?
Not cheap at all but West Marine AKA Jesse James marine supply can help you, hand them your credit card and go home and refinance everything you own. They suck... best thing is go online and search out the things you need. Good luck....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu