I got the Sheriff after those telemarketers

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Ok...maybe this isn't real mature but in my fight against the telemarketers, I've now enlisted the assistance of the Sheriff...Sheriff Woody that is. I was at my son's house the other day when a call came in on my cell phone from one of those leaches. My grandson's talking Sheriff Woody was sitting on the coffee table so I grabbed Woody to "answer" the phone. (here's a video of Sheriff Woody "talking" ) Anyway, even though the telemarketer only stayed with Woody for a couple of phrases it just cracked me up so I had to have my own. He now sits on my desk, awaiting the next telemarketer...nad the next one, and the next one...LMAO!

46451067_2301015829972276_3787051919638265856_n.jpg

Woody is the Man... the manufacturer should bypass political correctness and actually put a six shooter in Woody's holster (a Bowie Knife wouldn't hurt either)...

Yeah...Hollyweird has been pretty PC on guns for quite a while. If you think about it Andy Griffith (Sheriff Taylor) never carried a gun and Don Knotts (Deputy Fife) was only allowed to carry unloaded with one bullet in his pocket. When was that, back in the early '60s?

Well, Im prit near 60 meself and I remember my Johnny Eagle bolt action rifle and pistol that I got for Christmas in 1966 and all the Army helmets and tommy guns and cowboy holsters and six guns back in the day.... my buddy across the street and me would shoot our Daisy bb guns at each other but aim just to the side of our bodies so there would be no direct impact. Crazy fun era.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu