El Cajon
This one was tough had it at 240. For a while

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 28
I just got back home, I didn't see a thing all day not even a doe

Ya I'm kinda kicking my self but there's still time to find something bigger

That would be first place with a rifle right now but with only one tag left I can see why you don't want your season to be over.

Sdbirds said:
Ya I'm kinda kicking my self but there's still time to find something bigger

I meant it out of respect; I admire a hunter who has the self-control to pass up a shot. Just tipping my had to you...
:)

I have not been passing, Ive been choking! If you guys knew what has been happening at my spot you would all take turns stoning me. And I will just leave it at that :(

Invisible man said:
I have not been passing, Ive been choking! If you guys knew what has been happening at my spot you would all take turns stoning me. And I will just leave it at that :(

If you're talking about missing its okay, I missed a buck with my bow and rifle this year.

Invisible man said:

More info please.............. I need to know if I should move your ranking up or down. ;D

JoseC. said:
Peter would've loved em

JoseC tapatalk pro

Lol screw peter. I would have loved him haha. Try to get him a mature one should have let him
Shoot the broken forky I shot lol then I would have to worry letting that deer grow

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu