I hate passing

You made the right choice Johnny. Your freezer is full, now wait for the bomber to show. Besides he won't win, so all you would have done is take out next years trophy to put more meat in the freezer.

ultimatedude said:
unfortunately i don`t have the ability to pass on a deer....my mind says pass but my finger says fire...!!!

I use to have that problem but I want to shoot something big

understandable...if was seeing alot of deer i would hold off also....but the way my season has been,,,he would of been all done...!!!! Goodluck..find the monster..!!!

Crap, I have both D-16 and G-13, so point those out to me, and I won't make you feel bad about passing him..... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu