I hate these turkeys

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
First things first I could have been done but I want to get two more with my bow. I'm really Regretting passing on Jake A few weeks ago it would have been my first Bow turkey. Anyways I shouldn't have put down my gun because I'm only hunting with a bow till the end. I would've been done along time ago. But anyway I spotted two good birds at 600 yards today. Me and another rookie made a huge move. I got within 100 yards And trying to see what was going on I did some soft clucks. Birds haven't been really responding to me lately. In binoculars to see two heads pick up And start to sprint at me. They hung up 60 behind some bushes. That's when I ranged out every possible option I thought. So these two birds decide to Do what turkeys do and that is completely what I did not expect. 20 or 30 minutes into it two heads picked under 20 yards when I wasn't expecting anything under 30. ( all I could see was heads maby an inch of neck). I did not have This area ranged out. So I blew the yardage And probably cut the top of the big ones head. They still did not know what was going on A lot of putts and were leaving I knocked one more arrow And the same thing happened. I may need to shoot one on Sunday. And then finish up the two weeks of my bow. Also there was not one gobble these two came in dead silent

He's nothing Special Im just having withdraws havent killed anything in a while. You want to kill one on Sunday. They pissed me off today

I hate these birds too ive missed two monsters and killed a small bird so far i havent heard gobbling in three weeks at least theres more time to bow hunt dont give up

Back