I have a sickness

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
Another 7mm mag. Rebarreled another rifle to 7mag. The action face had been trued but not the lugs and threads. So it got the whole treatment again. Along with diamond fluting on the bolt a new knob and a Bartline 3B with diamond fluting. 180’s and H1000 Monday morning.

Attachments

• IMG_8244.jpeg
    IMG_8244.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8243.jpeg
    IMG_8243.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 47
Looks sexy ! Good work beautiful rifle and in one of my favorite calipers.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Getting their 2nd trip out today and first of the 1 hole groups. Loading up 10 each of the best groups and will head out next week again looking for speed and SD. Didn’t have a crono today.

IMG_8285.jpegIMG_8286.jpeg

200 yard groups yesterday. Retumbo printed well but the H1000 gave a really gave me insane SS and SD. Took it to 860 and elevation was spot on with the geo ballistics app. We’re there.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Heck yea ! As soon as my rig arrives I’ll start another thread like this ! I really enjoy reading these threads

Reactions: Ofdscooby

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu