I have buck fever

Gettin' closer Johnny..........Dirt naps comin' up.......... ;D

Attachments

• IMG_9096.JPG
    IMG_9096.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
I've got the itch bad this year. Going back out scouting this weekend. Hunting local again only got 1 tag as of right now (archery) can't decide what second tag I want to get.

Exchanging my D11 for a D14 is tempting this year. Just not sure where to go around the hwy 18. I live 1 mile from the San Bernardino national forest and hwy 18. Was going to swing by the sbnf office and pick up a map and see if the have any info. If any of you can divulge some info on where to start around there that would be cool

Don't we all. I saw one wider than the ears driving home off the freeway today in an area you can't hunt for about 15 miles. I gotta start scouting soon. has anyone located their target buck yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a couple no big bucks on the trail cam yet. Although I spotted 1 I would like to take come opening day.

it get's better every year, will be my 4th year going out I think... I've started ordering gear that I don't need just because deer season is around the corner :).. good luck to all!!!

Been seeing a lot of buck only groups on trail cam this summer in velvet d16 2 so far wider than the ears. I have a ghost buck I've been chasing in d17 for 2 seasons and he still comes up on cams!! Can't wait for sept!!!

Back