I really want to shoot a goose

Tanner

I'm a fairly decent duck hunter that never shot a goose. If anyone can give me some info on places to hunt geese it would be appreciated. I kn.ow u can get shots at wister but there rare. I'm a hunter on a budget just looking for knowledge. If anybody can tell me a little about sebola if its worth giving a shot. Or if there's any special drawings or decent places to try. I'm not looking for anyones spots just some info. Please help because I can't get any answers. Thank u and hve a good season.

Cibola. Never hunted Wister but don't be fooled, there are some guys down there that do pretty well with the snows and ross geese. I have a email saved somewhere on the specific units where people were successful with the geese. I'll dig it up and PM it to you.

Tanner - I will take you to Cibola and show you whats up. December...

Snake Charmer and I have had are way with the geese over the years. One year we killed over 100 Canadas.

We can put your calls to the test! ;D

This may not be a good year for hunting the refuge, I understand the farm unit was recently replanted.

Blind 7 dirt parking lot ring a bell? ;D

There are many ways to shoot geese there. On and off the refuge.

NBK said:
Tanner - I will take you to Cibola and show you whats up. December...

Snake Charmer and I have had are way with the geese over the years. One year we killed over 100 Canadas.

We can put your calls to the test! ;D
Let me know if there's room for 1 more if it helps I have a dog that makes life Alittle easier

Me second, if there's room I would love to go with you guys. I dont mind paying for gas for the trip and I have a new suburban that can fit quite a bit. I also have a bunch of honker shells and floaters.

The geese are starting to show up...Snake Charmer and I have 12 dozen full body's (Hard Core) and 4 dozen super mags (G&H) set up in carts inside a 16' enclosed Wells Cargo trailer. We will put something together in the next few weeks.

Next weekend I am already hunting...

Holy crap you guys are set! I'm on my way this morning for a local duck/goose hunt. If I get anything I will post up this afternoon. It's my boys first waterfowl hunt so hopefully we can be out there longer then a hour...

Back