Idaho help

Jacobo2012

Hello all has anyone ever hunted the sawtooth a tag in Idaho? Or know anyone who has? Units 33 34 35 and 36 thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just joined SCH so I'm seeing this late. I hunted that zone for the first time year. My first time ever bow hunting elk (or any species for that matter). Did you hunt it this year?

I just joined SCH so I'm seeing this late. I hunted that zone for the first time year. My first time ever bow hunting elk (or any species for that matter). Did you hunt it this year?

I did not ended up tradin in the tag for a cow tag how did it go for you

It went pretty well. I hunted 10 days and didn't harvest but had several really good days of calling action and I learned a ton. Called in 2 really good bulls one morning when I was solo; definitely could have capitalized on those if I had a buddy shooting. Have you gone on your cow hunt yet?

It went pretty well. I hunted 10 days and didn't harvest but had several really good days of calling action and I learned a ton. Called in 2 really good bulls one morning when I was solo; definitely could have capitalized on those if I had a buddy shooting. Have you gone on your cow hunt yet?

Wow so it sounds like it’s a pretty good unit would you hunt it again? Which unit did you end up hunting? Yes cow hunting went very well! I got one my buddy got one and he also shot an antelope buck!

I was in 36 but might actually hunt a different unit next year if I get the tag for that zone. Great work on the cows and the antelope! was that also the same zone?

Back