Idaho Newbie to Forum

Red_Mist

Feb 26, 2014
Hi Everyone. I'm White Smoke's twin brother and recently moved to Ola, Idaho from Mexico. After 15 years of not being able to hunt, I had to get out and kill something again. Jerry and I used to do that regularly and I got tired of him telling me of his hunting escapades!!! He invited me to join this forum- I don't know if that's grounds for expulsion or not- but here I am.

I hope to regale you with stories of my deer, elk, coyote and wolf hunts soon. I have been impressed with the amount and variety of wildlife I've seen so far. Makes me glad I moved.

Rick aka Red_Mist

motorhead said:
Welcome... White Smoke and Red Mist equals a well placed shot....HMMMM LOL
sounded funny in my head.
Hahaha

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu