Im considering a tejon membership, any past members?

ramonallones

Sep 8, 2016
Wondering if anyone one has been a tejon member recently and found it worthwhile? Ive heard mixed things from past seasons ago, but wondering how it is recently

I am considering the fall season for 4000 and 4 pig passes and 4 month off access. got lots of time now vcause of covid and and figure visit often to get my moneys worth, and bring the fam there to get out to nature as well. big bonus is its close to me in los angeles, about an hour away instead of 3.5 hours each way for my guided pig hunts.

questions ihave
1. how is the pig hunting there
2. is the south or north better
3. also interested in the dove and varmint hunting.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I have been there once. I would go back in a a heart beat.

Pretty sure no deer and elk. But I think unlimited dove, varmint and catch and release fishing.

real benefit is a place to get away only an hour drive from me, and I could prob go 10-15 times during the season.
Tks for the feedback

no elk..no deer..those would only set you back about another 35k or so[25 for elk..7 to 10 for deer}..1 turkey about 2 k...hogs are about 1k each..but hey..i think you get rabbits and squirrels included...could be epic. I gotta say...once I get the mrs. to start working more..id join that ranch...I know a few dudes who are regulars there...they dig it.

Yr round members are the only ones able to hunt pigs this spring.

Southside was my favorite before they hacked it up. Now it's the Northside that has better opportunities.

Deer, elk & turkeys are a no go but if you like to hunt, pigs are more than enough. I think you can get a bear tag too......the bears are thick in there and big!

The pigs are there but still not the numbers they should be at. Quail is really good for road hunting, dove, the farm fields around the Northside is where to go.

If you have the time sign up and enjoy just remember if it rains get off the mountains asap.

Dude..if i lived in so cal..it would be a no brainer...plus you got stevo to hook you up on the secret spots!!! To bad me and old lloyd never made it down..maybe young blue stevo?

Thanks steve...would love to tag along on a hunt someday with ya! And like wise for you and trigger!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Pigs on Tejon is no where close to what it used to be. I've hunted and fished it many times. I have a buddy who has had the corporate membership for 10+ years... he said he's done... no more. Do your research and talk to current and past members. Ed F

Reactions: ilovesprig
Ed, there's alot a cockblocking out there these days from what ive been told...definitely not like it was years ago....shame...

Ed, there's alot a cockblocking out there these days from what ive been told...definitely not like it was years ago....shame...
Sweet Jesus Matt all mentioned above and a lot of pheasants too...where do I sign up?

The lake on the north side is where you want to fish, the other lake gets fish kills from the volcano vents deep below.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu