Imperial County, coyote hunter. Can shoot, have spots, need skills.

Handgun

Jun 28, 2014
Imperial Valley
Looking for someone to help me learn setups and calling. It's hot now so early am and PM or night hunting. Which reminds me, I need recommendations for a Pred light.

Thanks!

I'll be down there mid week if u want to do a night hunt. U supply the spots

Josh, that light looks awesome, I like it. I'm gonna borrow a couple from a buddy for now, maybe buy some less expensive ones and get my feet wet before I throw down that much $, I think. Been looking at Wicked Lights. Buddy has Lumaforce, but they quit making the Turbo Cones for them, and now they don't throw as far. I've been out with him once, and saw his in action, worked pretty good. I tried last night with a cheap LED light, FAIL, they ran circles around me and laghed (yipped) at me.

SD, I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks!

that light looks perfect but ..ouch $400 plus? I wish i was in imperial im always looking for coyote buddys

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu