imperial county dove hunting?

Thanks MLB. I did all of that yesterday found several spots and some had euros but in all my years of hunting down there I have never killed one they don't seem to be on the same fields as morning dove. When we found our #1 spot for opener there were birds flying everywhere but I wasn't confident enough to identify them in flight I would hate for my boys first kill to be an illegal one not worth it.

The euros fly at different times than the other doves. So you'll see euros then it can switch to the other doves. If you can't tell them apart then I guess your waiting for the opener but really they are bigger and grayish much lighter in color than all the other doves. WW look smokey and the mornings are darker. If they land glass them you'll see the difference

I was finding the euros started earlier in the afternoon and in the am lasted till mid morning

Cool thanks yeah I noticed you guys saying how hot it was I'm usually out by 9 and back at 6 for evenings

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu