Introduction

ArmyDogg

Whats going on fellas, I was informed about this forum from a couple of hunters that were returning back from hunting birds in Mexico. I asked them if they had any tips for training my Lab puppy that I plan to use for Upland Game hunting and he recommended Fowl Dawgs DVD (Which I already ordered), and this forum.
Basically I will be primarily hunting for upland game once my dog is good to go and coyote all around the Imperial Valley. I primarily shoot locally but travel very often to Redlands where my daughter lives and sometimes shoot recreationally out there.
My Lab will also be shadowing my buddies dog another lab which is used as a flushing dog for upland game. Any tips would help.
Also good coyote calling locations are welcome. I usually call yotes out by Alamo River by Brawley.

welcome armydogg, you should the site very informative lots of action around here. most guys on here also hunt the valley

Welcome! Great place with solid insights for success in So Cal hunting (not the easiest place to hunt, but much more enjoyable as part of SCH).

Do you have any recommendations for DVDs regarding basic puppy/dog obedience training? (Especially keeping a puppy/dog out of the street).

Back