invite for new shot gun hunters especially those with family/kids!!!

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
As ive posted already ill be taking my 8 year old grand daughter out for her first time hunting. she wont be hunting but she really wants to get out in the field. My wife and 16 year old son are also going on the same trip

If you havent been out to the IV for euros id like to invite you out and show you around and meet new people. we will be out july 5th -7th.

Its a fun HOT :mad: time. If you've got little kids you want to introduce to hunting it might be fun for them to meet other kids the same age. if you have teenagers i know my son would love to meet other teenagers with the same interests. I know my wife is always looking to meet other women hunters.

I love taking out new hunters that want to learn the correct way to hunt.

Reactions: Moves
Hey all just a reminder. I know it's the middle of the week. Lots of guys are always asking for tips and Guys to help them in the field or take them under there wing. I've had a few PM's but if you have never been out to the IV especially new hunters you may want to try to make some time to come out and hunt some birds.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu