is anyone a taxidermy

ktkheatsfan

does anyone know where I can find a taxidermy and Riverside or San Diego California? I am going to go deer hunting next season and in trying find and price them so I can get a shoulder mount. Or would anyone that knows how to mount be willing to mount them for me if I paid them?

Step 1: find a taxidermist
Step 2: purchase hunting license
Step 3: harvest deer??
:) :)
Check out bass pro shop, also there is a old timer in montclair name Dave that does a really good job

I remember my deer rookie year 3 seasons ago before the hunt I had already called my local taxi for pricing. :p. didn't score that year.

$500 to $700. Don't wait for a great one, mount everything! Im having a 14" Alligator Lizard I killed in drive way done right now.I can't wait to get it back. Pics coming soon.

turkeyman 85 said:
I know it's late but I am a taxidermist and I am in corona.
Info please, I'm looking for one now. Do you have ref. And price list. Going to G3 next month.

Invisible man said:
$500 to $700. Don't wait for a great one, mount everything! Im having a 14" Alligator Lizard I killed in drive way done right now.I can't wait to get it back. Pics coming soon.

That lizard done yet? Can't wait to see the pics.

I went to ATTC of NW Montana school of taxidermy. You can look up the school for ref. I Do competition quality mounts for my customers. Shoulder mounts start at $500 habitats are extra and pedestal mounts are more also. As far as birds I can only do upland for now since I never got a federal permit for migratory birds. If you also want to check out my facebook page it's Juan Galindo-Last Light taxidermy....It's rough but I'm working on picture but I have a nice Montana smiley on there and I think a duck.

Here are some pictures euro is my D16 buck this year and the other it a Montana deer.

Attachments

• deer skull2.jpg
    deer skull2.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 42
  • my buck 2.jpg
    my buck 2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 40
  • my buck.jpg
    my buck.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 42
  • my buck nose.jpg
    my buck nose.jpg