It is Time......Trump 2016

ilovesprig said:
Like many of you, I was a Cruz or Rubio fan. The fact of the matter is Trump will be the Republican nominee....I do not like his demeanor at times, I do not like his bullying attitude at times, but I'm sure of one thing, our enemy's won't like it either. Our country has been pussified, vilified, and walked on long enough!....If I'm going into a fight (and Lord knows we're in for a fight as a country). I want the bully on my side
Trump isn't a bully; he's an arrogant, narcissistic, bombastic punk. He wouldn't have lasted a week in the school yards I grew up in. He's a bloated guppy, and if he makes it to the big pond he'll be surrounded by smarter, more agile fish that will tear him to pieces.
Have fun gentlemen... I'm signing off till after the election

Bonejour said:
ilovesprig said:
Like many of you, I was a Cruz or Rubio fan. The fact of the matter is Trump will be the Republican nominee....I do not like his demeanor at times, I do not like his bullying attitude at times, but I'm sure of one thing, our enemy's won't like it either. Our country has been pussified, vilified, and walked on long enough!....If I'm going into a fight (and Lord knows we're in for a fight as a country). I want the bully on my side
Trump isn't a bully; he's an arrogant, narcissistic, bombastic punk. He wouldn't have lasted a week in the school yards I grew up in. He's a bloated guppy, and if he makes it to the big pond he'll be surrounded by smarter, more agile fish that will tear him to pieces.
Have fun gentlemen... I'm signing off till after the election

He's also pro 2nd Amendment and pro hunting.......Which in itself is good enough for me.......We've endured 8 years of the worst president in history.....Who is a narcissistic, arrogant, pu$$y puppet!.....I am more than willing to give an outsider a chance.....And one more time.....The alternative is one of the most crooked politicians known to man (or woman).....And who is ANTI GUN & ANTI HUNTING!

This not going to be fun.....The future of our country is at stake.

And trust me, I'm not signing off till after the election....... ::)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^X2^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And for all the anti-Trump folks, can you name any good things that Hillary has done?

Couple of interesting interviews about Trump.

https://youtu.be/cf5M5JxhEHw

https://youtu.be/LVrHuEkULpM

the whole bunch in DC are all controlled by the Federal reserve cartel. and their cronies. the illusion is we get to pick our president. they decide who will be president.

Attachments

• 12036534_603726966441839_206578050825525527_n.jpg
    12036534_603726966441839_206578050825525527_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 189
And Lee...........This is exactly why the Washington establishment is scared $hitless of Trump..........They've tried everything to derail him, and it hasn't worked Because the people have had it up to their eyeballs of the good old boys/girls club......Be It a dem or Republican.

The true change we can believe in is coming....... :mad:

I used to love watching the apprentice. But I loathed Donald Trump just for who he was. Now that he is running I can honestly say that there is hope. He truly is a great man. And he's got my vote

Please watch.........Very gripping & telling of the character of the Trump family.

https://youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY

When MSNBC maddow is freaking out its a good thing.....too funny to watch......back pedal, back pedal, back pedal....

She's "wake up GOP Trump is like the terminator"........panic by the left.....give me more!!!

Unless you fellas plan on moving to Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania within the next few months and reregistering it won't matter. Hillary will win California.

damstar said:
Unless you fellas plan on moving to Ohio, Florida, or Pennsylvania within the next few months and reregistering it won't matter. Hillary will win California.

You're probably right.....BUT!.....There is no way in good conscious, will I sit back and not fight or vote..... :mad:

ilovesprig said:
damstar said:

You're probably right.....BUT!.....There is no way in good conscious, will I sit back and not fight or vote..... :mad:

Absolutely not. If more people had that attitude things would be better as a whole. Sad fact is most people don't even now who their state or congressional reps are. They vote every 4 years and then commence complaining until the next presidential election.

It's 2016 I can't belive this video, what is this girl thinking?

Turn your phone over into landscape mode. No one wants to see a video in portrate mode. Gezzz

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu