IV Euros anybody been lately?

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
I'm going to baja to hunt some yotes and pick up my shells I left down there. On the way back I was going to hunt some euros.....I was wondering if anybody's been lately for euros

MJB said:
I'm going to baja to hunt some yotes and pick up my shells I left down there. On the way back I was going to hunt some euros.....I was wondering if anybody's been lately for euros

Yes did good the other day

A couple of friends went down last week and got 17.......Said they saw very few in the traditional spots.

Not many like was said above and their not in Mexicali valley either.......now the morning are thick everywhere both sides of the boarder.........on the U.S. side the morning are all over every spot I checked had great numbers......did I say they were everywhere.

I feel the open season on the euros is helping the morning by keeping the morning dove in smaller numbers and spread out everywhere. It should be a better shoot if this keeps up hunters spread out and not bunched up

I think this may help? It looks like they in the valley some where.....

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php?topic=7385.msg57097;topicseen#msg57097

GSPman said:
I think this may help? It looks like they in the valley some where.....

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php?topic=7385.msg57097;topicseen#msg57097
I think that's on the Mexican side I see mornings and a mallard in their and Johnny ain't no poacher

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu