Jackrabbit and a snake turned into pen

No laws broken what is the problem. King snakes will kill and eat anything the can fit in their mouths. Rattle snakes & Rosy Boas are the menu for a king snake. One could say he saved some Rosy Boas as well. King Snakes don't survive soley on rattle snakes. King Snakes do not discriminate....

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I personaly try not to kill any reptiles. I have killed a rattle snakes here and there, but i try not too. I am a king snake, rosy boa, & rattle snake loving fool.. They are evolution at it's finest..

Never a good thing when rattle snakes are close to the house. They don't play nice. Jajajja well their bite is deadly i should say. I''ve been bitten by king snakes and rosy boas. Jajajja oh and gopher snakes as well.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu