Jagdterrier pups

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
I'm having a litter of Jagdterrier pups that will hit the ground at the end of April.

I'm taking deposits now and just checking who might be interested. These are versatile dogs that do just about do it all from birds to big game. This is the same breed as Neil has and the bitch is Bolts sister from a previous litter.

If your interested send me a PM or ask your questions here. I will only sell pups to serious hunters.

The sire is AS see below

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 283
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 279
Zola the bitch

I'll get a better picture tomorrow of her

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    784.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Don 9-5 but the younger the more eggs they will have

I got your PM's I'll get to them this weekend.

Lee you'll want a male & female two of the same sex can cause issues

The pups will have tails cut, dewclaws removed, all shots, microchip & papers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=enfzYl-tiRc&feature=youtu.be

They have web feet, love the water and can be relentless when playing fetch

And the pups have some artistic talent......

Pretzel anyone?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    938.7 KB · Views: 38
https://www.google.com/search?q=im+not+mad.im+amazed&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgdii=NULPt8G28IfKxM%3A%3BziHK5pHqArCWnM%3A%3BziHK5pHqArCWnM%3A&imgrc=ziHK5pHqArCWnM%3A

More accurately I would say 100 lb dog in a 20 lb package. Sweet as the dickens but meaner than snot on game. Fearless!

Zola & AS

puppies hit the ground in May

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 39
Good choice of having that take place in the bathroom. Lovin can be messy business when it's done right :)

Had to send her to the stud farm in KY for the right lover.......I guess back east the BR is the best place for privacy & easy clean up

Been there. Done that.

In all seriousness, this is my 5 month old pup - she joined our family 3months ago. She won't be big enough to be a hunting dog, but she certainly is our buddy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    601.6 KB · Views: 33
Size means nothing it's all about hunt drive

A little romance from today.....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 33

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu