Jan. 16th: Interesting Day

labsrule

Jan 20, 2014
I worked my dog on a private pond. The owner was out with a couple of friends. This pond is typically straight divers and some Teal. This season, we had everything come in. Mostly Gadwalls today with some Teal and a few Spoonies. It was warm down there. Not much wind. I was not expecting much but we got into some ducks. Wister was shooting on the North End. The ducks came in like on a string to the call. No MOJO Teal today. Just one pulsator and the decoys. These ducks were fresh. I even squeezed out a limit.

John20210116_125037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I'm bringing my son down to the valley in the morning for a shoot, hoping to get a couple.....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu