Just starting out

KRC

Jul 19, 2014
Hey, I'm Austen and I'm trying to break into hunting and have been shooting for a little bit now. Was pointed towards these forums a couple months ago by John at Fine Firearms and just been reading through the information lately, but now its time to try and get more involved. My goal right now is to get into hunting coyotes and have some fun doing that. Thanks.

Have fun and good luck. There are some great coyote hunters on this website, with lots of great info!

TaftHunter said:
Have fun and good luck. There are some great coyote hunters on this website, with lots of great info!

Ya' and one of them just chimed in!

TaftHunter said:
NBK said:
TaftHunter said:

Haha.. When are you gonna come up for some hunting John?

Garrett - I would love to come up and do a chukar hunt if the opportunity arises.

NBK said:
TaftHunter said:
NBK said:
TaftHunter said:

Haha.. When are you gonna come up for some hunting John?

Garrett - I would love to come up and do a chukar hunt if the opportunity arises.

The population is so low right now.. It's pretty sad. I use to be able to go kill at least 3-4 in a morning easily. Hopefully the population will come back, and we can figure something out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu