just want to say hi

Hey Utah! welcome to the site!

I used to hunt a lot of ducks and geese in utah. Up on the north end of the salt lake and down south too. Places like minersvill lake and clear creek and a few other random spots... its one amazing state for sure.

Richard,

Welcome to SCH........Love hearing of your duck hunting adventures where many of our birds come from.... ;)

Hey there welcome,
Going to be in the beautiful state the last week of archery season, do you bowhunt also?

Seems like a lot of folks didn't get drawn even though Utah said the deer are doing well and added more tags .
Oh well, I'm heading up there for an Otc elk hunt

Thwacker said:
Seems like a lot of folks didn't get drawn even though Utah said the deer are doing well and added more tags .
Oh well, I'm heading up there for an Otc elk hunt
When are you heading up?

Well we hung some cameras, found some sign, it has been dry up there for a bunch days even though yesterday came a pretty go shower, met up with some friends that have been since opening day 2 spikes in the freezer!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu