Kansas

skeet

Feb 27, 2011
Took my annual trip to hunt my grandpas farm very fortunate to still have him around at 93. My nephew joined me this was his first bow hunt. We were treated with hot weather which kept the deer movement to zilch. Nephew had deer around him daily I on the other hand was snake bit for the most part. Nephew missed two deer got to experience buck fever I missed a giant buck probably biggest buck I’ve shot at just guessed the yardage wrong. But last morning got her done nice five yard shot. Had a blast with my nephew and grandpa hope we get to do it again soon

IMG_5634.jpeg20231115_104912.jpegIMG_5644.jpegIMG_5619.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell ya brutha!!! That's freakin outstanding!!! And another HELL YA!!!!!!

Reactions: skeet

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu