Kinda new intro!

akrem44

Sep 17, 2014
I have been on here for some time but have never posted a intro and seeing as I need 50 posts before January 2016 to qualify for the big buck contest I thought this would help.

My name is Andrew I am 29 years old and I live in Alpine. I am a avid bow hunter and have been to a couple 3d shoots and balboa as well as alpine. I go to both performance archery as well as lakeside bow and arrow shop seeing as I shoot a Hoyt nitrum 34 . I am a firefighter for Cal-fire and have been working there for 10 years . I am always looking for new hunting partners to go on out of state hunts for all species of big game seeing as I pretty much solo hunt at this time. Anything else just ask. Know to get those bucks on my cam
de9f0b66bbaa3d1340a82e2ad9cd2ea7.jpg
1b8212d80f0fd42b1eda66a71fe1a80e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you came out of the closet Akrem44. Welcome to SCH!

Hey Akrem44! Nice games cam pics! Maybe we could get together for a hunt at some point this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

welcome to the crew :).. nice looking bucks sir. post away buddy we love pics ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu