Kitty Cat

Ya lots of ruddies but they are not bad. Made some poppers for the super bowl party and they were a hit. Everyone was surprised they were ruddies. But I hope this year is better. With a more diverse population.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Yea ruddies aren't too bad. At Barrett those were the only things flying last time. Also shot some coots because I got bored.. those were like low tide clams on a hot day

Reactions: msailor
Ya lots of ruddies but they are not bad. Made some poppers for the super bowl party and they were a hit. Everyone was surprised they were ruddies. But I hope this year is better. With a more diverse population.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I can confirm......They were very good......:yum

Reactions: msailor
OnX and National Forest map, most of the roads back there are on city/watershed

I know that spot. My buddy sat behind that bush to the right on your pic and killed a nice buck as it hopped the fence behind your cam back when it was legal to hunt there. Now its San Diego City property so be careful.

I know that spot. My buddy sat behind that bush to the right on your pic and killed a nice buck as it hopped the fence behind your cam back when it was legal to hunt there. Now its San Diego City property so be careful.
Wrong. How could you know where this is. Haha.

I know exactly where that is. I could drive down the hill and turn left on the dirt road and drive in along the barbed wire fence and park and walk about 300 yards up to your camera and wave to you. I even have a key for the gate up at the top of the paved road. That use to be y buddies families property. They used the abandened corral to load cattle.

I know exactly where that is. I could drive down the hill and turn left on the dirt road and drive in along the barbed wire fence and park and walk about 300 yards up to your camera and wave to you. I even have a key for the gate up at the top of the paved road. That use to be y buddies families property. They used the abandened corral to load cattle.
This is comedy.

If you want to make it a group picture, I'm in. We could even try to get the cat to play along but there's a long tail chance of that happening.

Reactions: Gcddarren

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu