Kona Hawaii....

Might even drowned a mackerel or 2 and see what we catch...I hate my self most times..

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
if you get a chance go to green sands down at south point. Pretty awesome beach we parked and hiked in but you can pay the locals and they will drive you in. Only way you can get back there is a jeep or equivelant.

Last edited:
Those goats are all over the place on that side of the island, you can find them grazing right next to the road in many places.

Reactions: HATCHET1
I don't normally jump in the ocean at night..grandpa always said " Matty boy..never enter the food chain"....but when I do...I swim with the Mantas...giant creatures of Beauty...can't upland video here as I have zero geek squad skills...last day here In Kona at the Marriott...then it's off to Hilo tommorow and another low rent motel ,. It was a phenomenal year of mammal slaughter..so I decided to splurge...the things I do for Mrs Hatchet..Damn..she's lucky to have me..

Screenshot_20230225-101731.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly...that just won't cut it for me..maybe the Mrs. .. But I need a Marriott..a Hyatt..Westin..or 4 Seasons..especially if I'm hunting..I'm talking turn down service at night with a mint chocolate on the pillow with freshly creased sheets..oh..and wine..room temp red..or it's a deal breaker

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Sadly...that just won't cut it for me..maybe the Mrs. .. But I need a Marriott..a Hyatt..Westin..or 4 Seasons..especially if I'm hunting..I'm talking turn down service at night with a mint chocolate on the pillow with freshly creased sheets..oh..and wine..room temp red..or it's a deal breaker
They renovated the Grand Naniloa within the last 10 years, which is surprising for Hilo.. better than the others probably.. don't know about turn down service lol

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu