Kuiu Gear a little small for me. - SOLD

gregg

Feb 16, 2014
San Diego
So I picked up some attack pant size 32 and the Teton Zip-T size M but I thought I was skinnier than I was and they are both just a little too small.

Small enough for me to notice... Wore both during one pig hunt up north, washed twice (once before and once after) with dead down wind.

I love the gear, just buying the same stuff one size up.

Pants $120
Shirt $45

I'm near downtown San Diego, local pickup only. I'm out of town but will be there Sunday and the rest of the week.

Re: Kuiu Gear a little small for me.

gregg said:
So I picked up some attack pant size 32 and the Teton Zip-T size M but I thought I was skinnier than I was and they are both just a little too small.

Small enough for me to notice... Wore both during one pig hunt up north, washed twice (once before and once after) with dead down wind.

I love the gear, just buying the same stuff one size up.

Pants $120
Shirt $45

I'm near downtown San Diego, local pickup only. I'm out of town but will be there Sunday and the rest of the week.

Damn, one size up and i'd take both off of ya. Great camo

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu