Kuiu gear

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
Most of this gear is brand new never worn or hardly used. Only reason I am selling is I lost weight and don’t fit them any longer.
————————

Soft shell jacket
Soft shell jacket, verde, size XL, non hooded (slightly used)- 120.00 with free shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
Attack Pants, major brown size 36 regular in length (Brand new/never worn)- sold

They sold on another forum about five minutes after I posted them for sale.

Jason,

That's the same price as 4 pairs of Dickey's "Bullet proof" pants...…... :joy:

Yeah good gear isn’t cheap but I have these marked down pretty heavy the attack pants retail for 139.00 plus shipping and the pro pants retail for 179.00 plus shipping and they are brand new I only tried them on loosing weight cost money haha.

Reactions: TRICER
I'm interested in the pro pants. What was your weight when you bought them?

Pro pants, major brown, size 36 regular length (slightly used) -120.00 with free shipping -Sold

Most of this gear is brand new never worn or hardly used. Only reason I am selling is I lost weight and don’t fit them any longer.

Attack pants
Attack pants, vias size 36 waist Tall (brand new/never worn)-110.00 with free shipping

Attack pants, Verde size 36 regular in length (brand new/never worn)-110.00 with free shipping

————————-

Pro pants
Pro pants, verde, size 36 regular length (brand new/never worn) -150.00 with free shipping

————————

Soft shell jacket
Soft shell jacket, vias, size XL, non hooded (slightly used)- 120.00 with free shipping

What’s available as of 8/20/2020 at 6:00pm

Attack pants, Verde size 36 regular in length (brand new/never worn)-110.00 with free shipping -sold

Only item left for sale

Soft shell jacket
Soft shell jacket, verde, size XL, non hooded (slightly used)- 120.00 with free shipping

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu