Lake Amador 1/14/21 Bite is starting to get better!!!

Trout!!! My favorite!!!
I will have to do some research. I visit Amador a couple of times a year, once for the Barbera Festival and the other for the Behind the Cellars Doors event. A drive to Lake Amador showldn’t take long

Trout!!! My favorite!!!
I will have to do some research. I visit Amador a couple of times a year, once for the Barbera Festival and the other for the Behind the Cellars Doors event. A drive to Lake Amador showldn’t take long
That event in March would work they plant from mid Oct-May spring fishing is good water is usually higher and weather makes it nice . If you end up checking it out PM me I can put you on some easy shore spots and tell ya what works in those spots . Tightlines BF

Awesome! I can pull the Valco with my car. Any of the other boats require the truck, and that’ll be an expensive trip.

That event in March would work they plant from mid Oct-May spring fishing is good water is usually higher and weather makes it nice . If you end up checking it out PM me I can put you on some easy shore spots and tell ya what works in those spots . Tightlines BF
Thank you!! I will take you up on your offer. Now lets pray that the governor opens up the economy so the events can go on...

Back