Lancaster Bird Help

SoCalB3AST

Sep 2, 2014
lancaster, ca
Hey I live in Lancaster an new to bird hunting think any one could give me any spots for quail dove, or chuckar or pheasant. any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site.
Feel free to ask questions about hunting.
Feel free to introduce your self and tell us all some things about you and your experiences.
Feel free to read all the old posts and conversations.
Read and learn as much as you can. Soak it all in.
But asking for spots like this will not get you very far.

Aww just don't recognize the name. Sorry. I LOVE bird hunting. I'm not far from you just down the 14 at the 5-210-14 area

Chukar are rare go way up the 14. Pheasants are rare go way down the 111.

Quail are everywhere out your way and dove are....well sometimes everywhere.

SCB,

I may suggest, if you're going to send PM's to folks, please state your name......I am & others are more than willing to try and help you, but because we get spammers, it's something I require from everyone......Thanks for understanding.

N
SCB,

I may suggest, if you're going to send PM's to folks, please state your name......I am & others are more than willing to try and help you, but because we get spammers, it's something I require from everyone......Thanks for understanding.

No problem I posted name in chat

Antelope Valley Sportsmans. Close and definitely has birds.

Agreed. It's a good time. I use the clubs to train the dog as well as a well deserved fun day of shooting birds after a hard long season especially if it's been a tough time getting on the wild birds.

It is pricy and it's not as much of an adventure as getting out and seeing the world BUT when you have spent thousands of dollars in a season on fuel food and hotels trying to find birds and can't suddenly it's seams like a good deal.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu