lead ban

Doesn't this bill also expand the condor range to encompass the entire state? Thought I read something like that a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion I think fishing has a greater affect on lead poisoning than hunting. I personally have seen more lead lost on the bottom in one day than I have seen bullets fired in my life time. Granted the lead is lost in the ocean, its still state waters. Back door solution to more gun control.

It has nothing to do with the condors on the face of it. They said it was to protect sportsmen and their kids from eating lead-laced meat. They are doing it for the kids! I guess that condor talk only went so far. I, too, believe it is gun control. No study has ever shown high lead levels, and if it existed it would have been trotted out by the anti-gun people long ago.

I never had an issue with lead in my meat. The crap they sell in grocery stores I have an issue with. the beef, chicken , & pork.
all raised on GMO, shot up with steroids & antibiotics..The Meat I kill to eat is organic. fresh kill. no crap.

I remove any area that has been shot. done deal. this is more about gun control. wait for our congress to ratify the UN treaty.
that our president, ordered the secretary of state to sign. enjoy your arms now. once that UN treaty is sign. The UN will have the right to disarmed you.

and it will not matter where you move to.

ya complete BS good thing this is my last year in Cali!! and im pretty sure lead used in ammunition is a metallic form which is insoluble in the digestive tract of animals/mammals.

I've given all kinds of game lead poisoning. That stuff is really lethal after I pull the trigger everything dies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu