let's gettem

Duhonsr

Mar 31, 2013
RSM
I looking for a hunting buddy around the same age as me and has hunted before! Some one out in orange/riverside county. P.M. me if you want to hunt! I am new to California hunting but not new to hunting! I have been a few time and I am going out on Sunday by myself (unless I have a new buddy) to scout/turkey hunt at a place an old timer told me about..

I got nothing against old people or young people! Just want to hunt with someone around my age, but hell anyone who want to hunt with me I am down! I just like shooting animals to eat them!!

Duhonsr said:
I got nothing against old people or young people! Just want to hunt with someone around my age, but hell anyone who want to hunt with me I am down! I just like shooting animals to eat them!!

Can you post up your dimensions. Hair and eye color? If you're an attractive female, I'll show you where some of my buddies secret spots are.... ;D

Breacher :-\ that's scary! There's nothing female about me, but if you still want my measurements than show me your secret spots!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu