• image.jpg_thumb12.png
    image.jpg_thumb12.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
Awesome Johnny ! You're cleaning house.

What sounds did you use on the foxpro?

BuckHunter said:
Awesome Jonny ! You're cleaning house.

What sounds did you use on the foxpro?

All hand calls. I was hunting solo and don't own an ecaller. It's on a very long list of stuff I need.

As for the call I have 2 grayfox calls that Imitate there barks that seem to work for me. Squeaks. And I've been playing with two calls and trying make woodpecker sounds. It's not quite right to my ears but I did get that cat doing it.

man! looks like you had one hell of a time. Awesome job.. 2 hours of sleep and went back hunting? lol, what a trooper.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu