Let's say I had a hot 24 hours

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
Josh and I started last night. Over 6 mile hike for 4 foxes. Three rifle kills one shotgun. On the way out we bumped into several cats and Josh had an obligation so we were unable to hunt them. I ran home and took a two-hour nap. I ended up going back into the same area. On a solo night hunt. Earlier squeaking in a fox killed it with a shotgun. A while later I squeaked up another what I thought was a fox. It committed to about 30 yards I also shotgunned it. Ended up being my first bobcat. So in the last 24 hours I've killed five foxes and one bobcat. Picts in alittle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
I got called out wasn't alone I'm useing Brice's boots he was with me in spirit. Those who I hunt with know how bad I wanted this. im pumped

serial killer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I would have been there to see it live. Good job Johnny.

........Excuse me ma'am, I have some dead animals in my truck could you please take some photos of me.

Yeah ill have a bucket of org recipe and some potato wedges with a large diet coke... and could you come take some photos of me with my dead animals please

Aeon said:
........Excuse me ma'am, I have some dead animals in my truck could you please take some photos of me.

Yeah ill have a bucket of org recipe and some potato wedges with a large diet coke... and could you come take some photos of me with my dead animals please

lol that's about how it went

Aeon said:

Ha Ha...nice job

This is what I was workin with befor KFC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 21
looks like me and josh should have made the trip out there!
great job johnny, thanks for making all of us jealous!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu