Let's say I had a hot 24 hours

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Josh and I started last night. Over 6 mile hike for 4 foxes. Three rifle kills one shotgun. On the way out we bumped into several cats and Josh had an obligation so we were unable to hunt them. I ran home and took a two-hour nap. I ended up going back into the same area. On a solo night hunt. Earlier squeaking in a fox killed it with a shotgun. A while later I squeaked up another what I thought was a fox. It committed to about 30 yards I also shotgunned it. Ended up being my first bobcat. So in the last 24 hours I've killed five foxes and one bobcat. Picts in alittle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
I got called out wasn't alone I'm useing Brice's boots he was with me in spirit. Those who I hunt with know how bad I wanted this. im pumped

Nice job Johny. You sounded like you were pumped last night.
What's up with the laces on the boots?

Wish I would have been there to see it live. Good job Johnny.

........Excuse me ma'am, I have some dead animals in my truck could you please take some photos of me.

Yeah ill have a bucket of org recipe and some potato wedges with a large diet coke... and could you come take some photos of me with my dead animals please

Aeon said:
........Excuse me ma'am, I have some dead animals in my truck could you please take some photos of me.

Yeah ill have a bucket of org recipe and some potato wedges with a large diet coke... and could you come take some photos of me with my dead animals please

lol that's about how it went

Aeon said:

Ha Ha...nice job

This is what I was workin with befor KFC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 21
looks like me and josh should have made the trip out there!
great job johnny, thanks for making all of us jealous!!!

Back