Liberty Safes

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
If you own a liberty safe and you want your reset code and or combo removed from their database here is the link.

i own a manual dial safe but i am pretty sure they have my combo on file.

What do you guys think about this? if there is a master code that can get into all the safes that is pretty scary. Its not hard for the gov to get a warrant to force you to open your safe and any lock smith can do it in seconds so is it really a big deal they gave out the guys combo? probably saved him having to hire a smith to fix his safe.

If they were not listed on the warrant it would have been better if they had not given out the digits so easy....

My understanding is he did not have a firearm at the capital on Jan. 6. So why were they wanting to get in his gun safe. It really has nothing to do with whether or not the FBI could have cut open the safe, it has to do with why Liberty gave them his code.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu